Thursday, March 24, 2011

How We Are To Love God

One of the greatest sermons I've ever listened to in my life was preached by Eric Chabaneix while I was at UCLA KCM. I remember sitting there engaged through the entire sermon as my heart was torn to pieces at my own sin, and then sewn up by Christ love and the cross. And it made me love God more. Every point in the sermon spoke to me and caused me to search my heart and consider my love for God. Love the Lord your God with your all. Hmmm. It's a message I think we all should hear - adapted from Jonathan Edward's Religious Affections....

And yes, this is the sermon many of the youth kids at the most recent baptism referenced. And since many people have been asking me for it, I've uploaded it onto the only place I know how to upload to. I think it allows only a few downloads per every 24 hours. And it only stays up for 21 days. So if anyone knows of a better place to upload sermon files, let me know.

How We Are To Love God - What The Love of God is NOT - Eric Chabaneix
(Wait 25 seconds, and then click "Regular Download")

6 comments:

Miranda Lee said...

agreed. One of the greatest sermons I've ever heard.

xSAMgyupsal said...

oOOooo yes. I could not agree more as well. :)

Young said...

Like it :-)

sarah chong said...

Nice! Thanks very much!

Jrod said...

thanks for the link!

Joe said...

It's buzzing =[